Slidell Drug Rehab Center
Best Drug Rehab Program in Slidell, LA
Drug addiction is a disease, not a choice. It can be difficult to understand this concept if you or a loved one is struggling with an addiction. The most important thing to remember is that there is hope for recovery, and while the road may be difficult at times, it will get better if you are willing to do the work.
Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center helps those who are ready to make changes in their lives by providing individualized treatment plans tailored to each person’s needs. The goal is to give every individual the tools to overcome addiction.
If you are struggling with addiction, we urge you to call us today. Our admissions team is available 24/7 and will answer any questions about our Slidell drug rehab program and facility. Don’t wait. Reclaim your life today!
When is a Drug Addiction Program Needed?
Whether you have tried to quit before and failed or generally feel alone and discouraged, our unique addiction treatment program can help. Addiction is a disease that requires specialized care and needs more than outpatient services.
In the U.S., addiction statistics are soaring every year. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, more than 20 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder. Addiction is a deadly disease. More than 70,000 drug overdose deaths occur in the U.S. each year.
Substance abuse is a chronic but treatable illness, like heart disease, cancer, or diabetes. Entering a drug rehab program is much like engaging in treatment for any other chronic illness and could save your life. If drug addiction has a hold on your life, it does not have to dictate your future.
Benefits of Our Slidell Drug Treatment Center
Addiction treatment shouldn’t be one size fits all. Our individualized rehab programs focus on the needs of addicts in recovery. Whether they were using illicit drugs or became addicted to a prescription given to them by the doctor, we create a personalized treatment plan to help them find long lasting recovery.
The staff at Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center is made up of treatment professionals who understand the complexities of substance abuse and do not treat anyone as mere numbers or statistics. By offering evidence-based treatment programs, our staff is able to treat the whole person – body, mind, and spirit.
Our addiction treatment center opens up opportunities for clients to develop authentic friendships, building upon their personal strengths while providing an environment free of the pressures they may have felt in their lives outside of treatment.
While working through the recovery process, you will experience:
- The quaint facility: At our charming facility located on the outskirts of Slidell, LA, you’ll find ample opportunities to immerse yourself in the great outdoors and discover the scenic countryside. Taking the time to appreciate nature and bond with others can be a crucial aspect of the recovery journey.
- Trauma Resolution: Through Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) individuals learn to face their traumatic memories and confront the anxiety associated with them. This gradual exposure helps to reduce the intense fear and avoidance behaviors that are often associated with PTSD, allowing the person to regain control over their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Therapeutic nature walks: Led by our wellness department, therapeutic nature walks on the St. Tammany Trace are part of our addiction treatment. This approach promotes physical activity, mindfulness, meditation, and stress reduction while supporting addiction recovery.
Longbranch Recovery provides a safe and supportive environment for individuals to process, heal, and reconnect with themselves. Our unique approach aims to address trauma while promoting physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Our Drug Rehabilitation Facility Offers All Levels of Care
Longbranch Recovery’s rehab center provides a full continuum, offering all levels of care needed for successful substance abuse treatment. The first step in this process is identifying the best level of care for you or your loved one. Once the right level of care is determined, every client meets with their therapist to create an individualized treatment plan.
Our residential treatment center focuses on mental and physical addiction, with concurrent programs to address mental health issues. By providing supervised medical detox, we are able to alleviate withdrawal symptoms. Detox is followed by our residential dual diagnosis treatment program, where residents have the best chance at recovery. Inpatient treatment services include individual and group therapy and various experiential therapy modalities. Entering a drug rehab center allows for a level of honesty and healing that you might not find outside of treatment.
The staff leading our rehab programs are composed of licensed counselors who have experience helping drug users find their way out of addiction and back to a successful life. Through our various programs, we will work with you on developing the necessary skills for long-term success. Some examples consist of working on:
- Healthy coping mechanisms
- Tools for interpersonal communication
- Stress management
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Dealing with emotions like guilt or shame (common feelings when entering treatment)
- Finding healthy ways to express anger without turning back to drugs again
- Building self-esteem through positive affirmations (“I am enough”)
- Identifying triggers that create an urge to use
Longbranch Recovery’s treatment and therapeutic modalities are designed to help you recover from addiction and find lasting recovery.
Get Help Overcoming Drug Addiction With the Proven Rehab Programs at Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center
Choosing a rehabilitation program that helps you maintain long-term sobriety is the key to success.
Our beautiful facility serves the Greater Slidell Area and makes for a perfect backdrop for those dealing with substance abuse. Longbranch Recovery Center offers a safe and supportive environment where you can heal emotionally and spiritually.
Overcoming addiction is a process, and our unique and proven drug rehab program helps you through every step. Give us a call today to get started.