New Orleans Men’s Addiction Rehab
Find Lasting Recovery at The Best Men’s Rehab in New Orleans
At Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center’s men’s rehab, we help individuals find long-term recovery from their drug or alcohol addiction. At our unique and tranquil facility in New Orleans, LA, we have created an environment and culture for men to heal. During your treatment, you will work with master’s level clinicians in a group and individual setting, meet one-on-one with our psychiatrist, and participate in a unique intensive family program so that you and your family can heal.
Longbranch Recovery’s program for men is designed to help you recover from your drug or alcohol use while creating a brotherhood that will support you or your loved one for years to come.
Don’t wait. Your life is worth it. Call Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center today!
Benefits of a Men’s Addiction Rehab Center
There are many benefits to choosing a men’s addiction rehab center like Longbranch Recovery.
We understand that men and women have different needs when entering an addiction treatment center. Here, you will find an individualized, evidence-based approach, with men’s specific issues as the focus. Everyone has their own story, familial history, and addiction struggles, so drug and alcohol addiction treatment should not be one-size-fits-all.
Our men’s only addiction treatment center offers a tailored-male-focused approach specific to men and their needs. We provide an environment for men to feel comfortable enough to become vulnerable and process the issues of the past. Focusing on these needs offers the men we treat the greatest chance at overcoming their addiction.
Our men’s-only facility also provides a distraction-free environment. With the absence of women, the men who enter our program can focus on themselves and their recovery. They can join a group or educational setting and deep dive into their past without the opposite sex being in the room. Having the opportunity to process the past in a safe setting is vital for men in recovery.
During the treatment process at Longbranch Recovery, you will be welcomed into our fellowship of men. With these lasting relationships and the needed male support, you are sure to overcome your addiction. Join us today!
Addictions We Treat At Our Men’s Rehab in New Orleans, LA
- Alcohol Addiction
- Dextromethorphan (Cough Syrup)
- Polysubstance Abuse
- Synthetic Marijuana (Spice/K2)
Types of Men’s Rehab Programs We Offer
Finding a program catered to you is essential in the recovery process. At Longbranch Recovery Center, we offer specific men’s rehab programs like:
- Men’s Alcohol Rehab Program: This specific program is catered to men with alcoholism. We provide a complete medical detox to keep you safe and comfortable during this dangerous withdrawal process. Detox is followed by intensive worth with your therapist so you can gain the tools needed to navigate life in sobriety successfully.
- Men’s Drug Rehab Program: Men suffering from various drug addictions need specific care during detox. Once detox is complete, you can enter our men’s drug rehabilitation program with a clear mind and clean body. We focus on the specific needs of men with substance abuse disorders and prepare them for a life in recovery after treatment.
- Men’s Inpatient Rehab: After detoxing, you or your loved one will enter our men’s inpatient/residential program. This portion of the treatment process will include individual, group, experiential, and family therapy. With various therapeutic modalities and educational groups, you are sure to build the foundation for lasting recovery.
- Men’s Outpatient Rehab: Completing inpatient treatment is just the beginning of the recovery process. Most men need additional support to help them navigate life in sobriety. Our men’s outpatient offers additional group and individual therapy paired with ongoing support to create balance and structure for men in early recovery.
A Full Continuum of Care at Our Men’s Rehabilitation Center
Longbranch Recovery offers a full continuum of care at our men’s rehabilitation center, providing you with continued support to achieve and maintain sobriety. Most men need to be connected to treatment and support for more than 30-60 days. With our robust continuum, we can help guide you through your first year of sobriety.
- Men’s Detox: Medical detox is necessary for most men who want to be clean and sober. Our highly-qualified medical staff ensures that you or your loved one can detox safely and securely in a comfortable, home-like atmosphere. Depending on what people are undergoing and their substance use history, detox time may vary, but most men can safely detox in five to seven days.
- Men’s Inpatient Treatment: Longbranch Recovery has many benefits. One is that our detox and inpatient programs are offered on the same campus, making the transition from detox to our residential program simple. The duration of our inpatient program varies from 45 days to 90 days. Here, clients participate in individual, group, and family therapy. We utilize various therapeutic modalities allowing our clients to grow strong relationships with other men and develop the skills needed to overcome addiction.
- Men’s Intensive Outpatient (IOP): Our intensive outpatient rehab is designed to enable you to keep connected to Longbranch Recovery and treatment for as long as possible. Participants will receive at least ten weekly clinical hours, including group and private sessions. IOP group sessions teach you various relapse prevention strategies, including navigating daily life without drugs or alcohol. Entering an IOP provides continuous support and the ability to learn how to live a healthy, sober life.
- Men’s Aftercare: The probability of relapsing is most significant within the first few months after treatment. Creating an aftercare plan can help provide you with the support you need and prevent relapse. Our aftercare addiction specialists ensure you have the accountability to stay sober and help you overcome any obstacles that may interfere with your sobriety.
Longbranch Recovery’s men’s rehab program offers individualized treatment for substance use disorders. Our dual-diagnosis program focuses on your alcohol and drug addiction and mental health disorders equipping you with the tools to maintain long-term sobriety. After entering treatment, you will meet with your primary therapist to create the best treatment plan for you.
Warning Signs You Might Need a Men’s Rehab Facility
There are various warning signs that you or a loved one might need a men’s rehab facility. If you recognize any of these symptoms, don’t wait. Call Longbranch Recovery today.
- Problems at work or with personal relationships due to drug or alcohol consumption
- Attempting to stop using or drinking but can’t
- Lying about how often or how much you drink/use
- Engaging in reckless behavior
- Legal troubles due to alcohol
- Depression or anxiety
- Mood swings
- Absence at family gatherings
Reclaim Your Life at Longbranch Recovery’s Rehab for Men in New Orleans, Louisiana
Recognizing that you may need a men’s rehab is the first and most challenging step towards recovery. At Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center, we provide a variety of substance abuse treatment options and ongoing support to help you or your loved one find freedom.
If you’re considering men’s rehab, today is the day. Don’t wait. Call Longbranch Recovery.