Thibodaux Inpatient Rehab
Best Inpatient Rehab Program in Thibodaux, LA
Alcohol and drug addiction is a disease that can impact anyone. However, some people are more likely to struggle with substance abuse and experience negative consequences and may be less likely to seek treatment.
Our Thibodaux inpatient rehab program has been specifically designed to meet these individuals’ needs and offers a safe and supportive space for them to work towards lifelong sobriety. Our experienced addiction treatment professionals address deeply rooted issues and help clients achieve emotional, mental, and spiritual wellness.
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, contact Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center today to learn more about our unique addiction treatment options.
What is an Inpatient Addiction Treatment Program?
An inpatient rehab program is a place where addicts can go to receive treatment for addiction in a residential setting. Those who seek treatment at Longbranch Recovery Center will typically live at the center for 45 days. Some patients stay longer, length of stay is determined by each individual’s specific needs. Factors that can affect the length of stay include the severity of the addiction, needed co-occurring mental health treatment, and whether the person has previously attended rehab.
Who is an Inpatient Program Designed For?
Many people wonder whether they need to commit to an inpatient treatment program instead of tackling their substance use alone. Yes, getting professional help is recommended. This is especially true if you are dealing with other issues, including:
- A co-occurring mental illness
- The effects of past trauma
- Dependence on multiple substances
- Family dysfunction
- Relationship problems
- PTSD from military service
- Legal issues caused by substance abuse
- Grief and loss
- A high-stress career
Drug or alcohol addiction doesn’t happen in a vacuum. All of the above factors can contribute to your substance use disorder. Unless they are analyzed and addressed, it is unlikely that you’ll be able to move forward. That process takes time, especially for individuals who aren’t accustomed to opening up. A dual-diagnosis treatment facility provides dedicated time for this level of self-reflection.
The Differences Between Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Centers
Inpatient rehab is what most people think of when they think of rehab. You check in, consult with a psychiatrist and other specialists, attend group and intensive individual therapy, and handle the physical side with detoxification and withdrawal. This can be an excellent option for people who need more structure in their recovery.
The goal of inpatient rehab is to provide a safe and supportive environment where patients can focus on their recovery without the distractions and temptations of everyday life.
Outpatient rehab, on the other hand, is a drug and alcohol rehab program where patients do not live at the treatment center. Instead, they come to the center for regularly scheduled therapy sessions and other treatment activities and then return home at the end of the day.
Outpatient programs can be a good option for individuals with a strong support system at home or who have already completed an inpatient drug treatment program and are looking for ongoing support to maintain their recovery.
Both inpatient and outpatient rehab can be effective in helping individuals with substance use disorder, and the best choice for an individual will depend on their specific needs and circumstances.
When is Inpatient Rehab For Substance Abuse Needed?
There are several situations in which someone may benefit from inpatient rehab for substance abuse. Some signs that inpatient rehab may be necessary include:
- The addiction is severe: If the substance abuse is severe and the user is unable to stop using on their own, inpatient rehab can provide the intensive support and structure they need to overcome addiction.
- There are co-occurring mental health conditions: If a person has both an addiction and a mental health disorder, such as depression or anxiety, inpatient rehab can provide the comprehensive treatment needed to address both issues.
- There have been failed attempts at recovery: If an individual has previously tried to stop using substances but has been unable to do so, inpatient rehab can provide the intensive support and structure needed to achieve lasting recovery.
- There is a lack of support at home: If a home environment is not supportive of someone’s recovery or if they do not have a strong network of sober support, inpatient rehab can provide the safe and supportive environment addicts need to focus on their recovery.
The Benefits of Our Thibodaux Residential Rehab Center
Each person has different reasons and stressors for falling into addiction. The societal pressures placed on men and women can create a situation where they have difficulty opening up and talking about their issues.
At Longbranch Recovery, we provide an environment where clients can focus on their recovery and find support from others with similar experiences and backgrounds. Some additional benefits of our residential rehab are:
- Safe and supportive environment for individuals to focus on recovery
- Specialized treatment and therapy programs for unique issues
- Sense of community and camaraderie among residents
- Higher staff-to-patient ratio for personalized support
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Structured and disciplined environment for healthy habits and routines
- Aftercare and support services to prevent relapse
Our dual-diagnosis inpatient rehab programs provide intensive support and structure to overcome addiction and achieve lasting recovery.
What to Expect in Our Residential Rehab Program
At Longbranch Recovery, we ensure that every moment of the day is packed with valuable lessons, in-depth conversations, and opportunities for personal growth. Many people who come to our inpatient treatment programs aren’t used to talking about themselves, admitting that they need help, or sharing their feelings with others. After just a few weeks at our campus, they are eager to share their progress and engage with others.
Not only does our quaint inpatient drug rehab center offer views of the piney woods and moss-draped oaks of the greater Thibodaux area in Louisiana, but our program also features:
- Licensed mental health professionals
- Full continuum of care
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Personalized treatment plans
- Experiential therapy
- Adventure-based therapy
- Experiential (hands-on) therapies
- Beautiful, secluded campus
- Medically supervised treatment
Start Your Addiction Recovery at Our Inpatient Rehab Facility in Thibodaux, Louisiana
If you’re struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, inpatient treatment at Longbranch Recovery and Wellness Center’s Louisiana rehab center can provide the support and care you need to overcome your addiction and build a strong foundation for long-term recovery.
By providing a range of evidence-based substance abuse treatment modalities, including medical detox, therapy, and aftercare, we can help you or your loved one overcome addiction and find lasting sobriety. Contact us today to begin your journey toward recovery.